We are determined to keep the temperature up this week and so our food for the weekend is a deliciously fresh salad. It is simple and while the combination may seem a bit whacky, it really works! Give it a go!
1 Chicken breast
Chives to decorate
1 tsp Agave syrup
1 tbsp cider vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Cut the chicken into 1cm strips, place on a baking tray, season with salt and pepper and place in an oven at 180c for 20 minutes.
2. Halve the avocado, peel and remove the stone and slice lengthways.
3. Halve the strawberries.
4. Check the chicken is cooked through by cutting into a piece. Leave to cool.
5. Assemble the ingredients on the plate and make the dressing by mixing the syrup, vinegar and oil together with a little salt and pepper.
6. Dress the salad and sprinkle with chopped chives.