There is nothing nicer than a homemade Christmas gift. We ran a series of classes this year, teaching how to make all sorts of goodies, including these delicious chocolate truffles. We thought we would share this recipe just in time for Christmas!
Chocolate truffles rolled in nuts, cocoa and coconut
150g dark chocolate, broken into pieces or grated 150ml double cream
25g unsalted butter
2 tablespoons of rum
1 tablespoon of Greek yoghurt
- Place the chocolate into a food processor until granular
- Melt the cream, butter and rum
- Whilst the motor is running, pour the cream mixture onto the chocolate
- Add the yoghurt and blend until combined
- Cool and place into the fridge overninght (at least 3 hours)
- Roll into small balls
- Roll either in cocoa, grated nuts or coconut
- Keep in the fridge, package and give to your lucky friends!