Prawn Salad Easy
This tasty dish is best served as a starter.
- 4 tablespoons of plain mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of tomato ketchup
- Few dashes of tabasco (depending on how hot you want it)
- 2 tablespoons of plain natural yoghurt
- Zest from 1 lime (reserving the juice)
- 1/4 teaspoon of finely ground white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla paste
- 400g cooked prawns
- 1 avocado
- Lettuce leaves
Combine the rapeseed oil mayonnaise, yoghurt, ketchup, tabasco, yoghurt, zest, pepper and paste in a bowl and add the prawns.
Remove and cube the avocado flesh and drizzle with the reserved lime juice.
Separate between 4 glasses and top with the prawn salad and decorate with the lettuce leaves.
Optional step: decorate with whole prawns for a dramatic finish.
If you want to make your own mayonnaise, check out our ‘how to video’.