The perfect steak on a BBQ in 5 easy steps
Up you meat game with these tips.
1. Take the steak out of the fridge at least 30 minutes before cooking and generously rub with oil and sprinkle with salt
2. Start cooking the steak over direct heat to get a delicious crunchy outer layer
3. If the steak is thicker than 1 inch, consider finishing it off on a cooler part of the grill to avoid burning it
4. Aim for medium rare finish and no further for a really juicy steak
5. Purchase a meat thermometer and look for 48-59 degrees Celsius before taking off the grill and resting