Blue Cheese & Greens Orecchiette Easy
A swift midweek meal.
- 300g cooked wholemeal orecchiette
- 1 tablespoon of Garlic Oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 large handfuls of kale leaves, chopped
- 10 Brussel sprouts, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of Dolcelatte cheese
- 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
Heat the Garlic Oil in a frying pan and add the onion with a large pinch of salt and cook until golden.
Add kale leaves and flash fry on high heat to crisp them up a little.
Add the sprouts and 2 tablespoons of the pasta cooking water followed by the blue cheese.
Stir the cheese in until melted (2 minutes) and combine with the drained pasta.
Serve topped with the chopped nuts.