- 8 tortillas
- 200g haddock, cod or monkfish fillet
- 4 tablespoons of polenta
For the salsa:
- 1 small mango, cut into small cubes
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 lime
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Small handful of coriander leaves
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 4 small (or 2 large) tomatoes, diced
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic Oil
For the salsa, combine all the ingredients first for the flavours to develop.
Slice the fish into thick strips and dip in the polenta.
Preheat a large glug of plain oil in a frying pan and cook the fish on both sides for 1-2 minutes until golden.
Fill the tortillas with the salsa and the fried fish, top with more coriander and fresh chilli or a hot sauce!