Sweet potato and cheese tortilla Easy
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
- 3 large sweet potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 ball of smoked mozzarella
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Large handful of fresh herbs
- 200g of fresh kale, torn
Boil the sweet potatoes for 10-15 minutes in salted water until just cooked
Add the kale for the last minutes or two, drain and keep to one side
Heat the oven to 200C
Beat the eggs in a large bowl and add the potato, kale, paprika, herbs, grated mozzarella and salt
Heat the Fussels extra virgin rapeseed oil in an oven proof pan
Pour the mixture into the pan and leave to cook until the bottom and sides are starting to turn golden.
Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until set.
Serve warm or cold.