This is essentially a salad, but presented with flair.
- 2 handfuls of Kale, torn into bitesized pieces
- 1 avocado, chopped into small cubes
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 1 mango, chopped into small cubes
- 1 courgette, chopped into small cubes
- 3 tablespoons of cold pressed oil of your choice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- A small bunch of dill
- 1/2 bunch of coriander
- 4 sprigs of parsley
- A pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika
Serve a raw cracker with this dish. We used this recipe, but substitute the vegetables for chopped kale.
At least 2 hours before you serve this dish combine 1 teaspoon of oil, squeeze of lemon juice and a pinch of salt with the kale and thoroughly, massage this through and leave to marinade
Blend the dressing ingredients together.
Combine the mango and avocado in a bowl with a tablespoon of the dressing.
In a separate bowl, combine the tomatoes and courgette with another tablespoon of the dressing and leave to infuse for 20 minutes.
When you are ready to serve, place a few kale leaves on a plate, using a metal ring, layer the courgette mix followed by the mango mix and top with a cracker
Drizzle a little more dressing on the plate and serve