Chermoula Tuna Skewers Easy
A healthy fish and vegetable light lunch or supper
- Large bunch of coriander
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon of chilli flakes ( or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 3 tablespoons of smoked oil
- Bean Mash:
- 400g cooked butter beans
- 4 sprigs of dill, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon of Fussels garlic oil
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of dried ground seaweed (optional)
- 2 tuna steaks cubed
- 18 red cherry tomatoes
Chermoula: Blend on all the ingredients and season to taste.
Bean Mash: Place the cooked beans in a bowl and roughly mash with a fork, then add the other ingredients and mix.
Tuna: Marinate the tuna and the tomatoes in the Chermoula for 20 minutes at room temperature, then thread onto skewers. Grill for 5 – 10 minutes, Serve on top of the bean mash, and add the juices.