Winter Comfort Soup Easy
A delicious and swift soup! Perfect for a winter day…
- 1 tablespoon of garlic oil
- 70g bacon lardons
- 2 sticks of celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 600ml chicken or beef stock
- 1 teaspoon of marmite
- 4 handfuls of cavolo nero leaves, stems removed
- 200g cooked Puy lentils
- 100ml milk kefir
- 1 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- a couple small handfuls of croutons
Preheat the garlic infused cooking oil in a large pan and fry the bacon and celery until golden.
Add the stock followed by mustard and marmite and bring to a boil.
Add the lentils, turn down to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes.
Slice the cabbage leaves into strips and wilt into the soup (1-2 minutes).
Pour in the kefir and warm through.
Serve with croutons.